Amazing Race = Amazing Grace
My fave TV show now is... *drum back sound*
AMAZING RACE!!! =)
I love watching this show since I came to US which was at my hostfam's house. It's basically a competitive race that you have to do with a partner and stop at each stops where you need to do challenging stuff until the final destination which they call "pit stop." The last team that reach pit stop would get eliminated. If they were the last one and didn't get eliminated, that'd be something to be paid off, like their money would be taken away so they had to get money from local, etc.
Why I love this show because they are traveling around the world! Yes, I love traveling, that's why I love Amazing Race! For this season (it's AR 14 now), my fave are the Asian siblings, Victor and Tammy, from San Francisco.
Victor and Tammy are lawyers, graduates from Harvard, and Asians hehe :p Also I like Margie and Luke, a mom with her amazing son who is deaf. They got twice of 1st place which is awesome! However, right until they put another couple in U-turn, I was kind of backing off of them. Well, the fact is: human is still human, right? They'll do the best to beat others (like Jayhawk vs. Spartan last night). So, that's why they did U-turn.
Same thing like Victor and Tammy, they left other teams while they promised to do it together. See how human is so weak and fall into our temptation and far away from His way.
I'm no different than them, I'm as bad as them. That's why He gives His only son to die so that we have an unbroken way and relationship again! That is... *another drum moment*
AMAZING GRACE!!! =)
Got it? hehe :p Love you all!
P.S. I'm going to dance "Tari Puspanjali." Looking forward for another heads up! =)
AMAZING RACE!!! =)I love watching this show since I came to US which was at my hostfam's house. It's basically a competitive race that you have to do with a partner and stop at each stops where you need to do challenging stuff until the final destination which they call "pit stop." The last team that reach pit stop would get eliminated. If they were the last one and didn't get eliminated, that'd be something to be paid off, like their money would be taken away so they had to get money from local, etc.
Why I love this show because they are traveling around the world! Yes, I love traveling, that's why I love Amazing Race! For this season (it's AR 14 now), my fave are the Asian siblings, Victor and Tammy, from San Francisco.
Victor and Tammy are lawyers, graduates from Harvard, and Asians hehe :p Also I like Margie and Luke, a mom with her amazing son who is deaf. They got twice of 1st place which is awesome! However, right until they put another couple in U-turn, I was kind of backing off of them. Well, the fact is: human is still human, right? They'll do the best to beat others (like Jayhawk vs. Spartan last night). So, that's why they did U-turn.
Same thing like Victor and Tammy, they left other teams while they promised to do it together. See how human is so weak and fall into our temptation and far away from His way.
I'm no different than them, I'm as bad as them. That's why He gives His only son to die so that we have an unbroken way and relationship again! That is... *another drum moment*
AMAZING GRACE!!! =)
Got it? hehe :p Love you all!
P.S. I'm going to dance "Tari Puspanjali." Looking forward for another heads up! =)


Comments
Post a Comment
TADA!