My night is brightened by Adelaide Sky! :)
Sitting on the 4th floor of Anschutz Library isn't fun! =( I should go home now and sleep, but it's so cold outside! FYI, yes, it's 7 deg F! Who wants to go outside and walk home? T____T
However, this song accompanies me in my loneliness and.. coldness. Brrrr.. The song from the soundtrack of upcoming and hit-wanna-be Indonesian movie called Kambing Jantan, "Adelaide Sky" by a talented musician, Adhitia Sofyan.
Thanks to my sister who introduces me to this song! ♥ you!
However, this song accompanies me in my loneliness and.. coldness. Brrrr.. The song from the soundtrack of upcoming and hit-wanna-be Indonesian movie called Kambing Jantan, "Adelaide Sky" by a talented musician, Adhitia Sofyan.
Adelaide Sky
by Adhitia Sofyan
by Adhitia Sofyan
I need to know what's on your mind
These coffee cups are getting cold
Mind the people passing by
They don't know I'll be leaving soon
I'll fly away tomorrow
To far away
I'll admit a cliché
Things won't be the same without you
I'll be looking at my window seeing Adelaide sky
Would you be kind enough to remember
I'll be hearing my own foot steps under Adelaide sky
Would you be kind enough to remember me
I'll let you know what's on my mind
I wish they've made you portable
Then I'll carry you around and round
I bet you'll look good on me
I'll fly away tomorrow
It's been fun
I'll repeat the cliché
Things won't be the same without you
I'll be looking at my window seeing Adelaide sky
Would you be kind enough to remember
I'll be hearing my own foot steps under Adelaide sky
Would you be kind enough to remember me
I've been meaning to call you soon
But we're in different times
You might not be home now
Would you take a message
I'll try to stay awake
And fight your presence in my head
I'll be looking at my window seeing Adelaide sky
Would you be kind enough to remember
I'll be hearing my own foot steps under Adelaide sky
Would you be kind enough to remember me
Thanks Adhitia! You brighten my night! ^____^These coffee cups are getting cold
Mind the people passing by
They don't know I'll be leaving soon
I'll fly away tomorrow
To far away
I'll admit a cliché
Things won't be the same without you
I'll be looking at my window seeing Adelaide sky
Would you be kind enough to remember
I'll be hearing my own foot steps under Adelaide sky
Would you be kind enough to remember me
I'll let you know what's on my mind
I wish they've made you portable
Then I'll carry you around and round
I bet you'll look good on me
I'll fly away tomorrow
It's been fun
I'll repeat the cliché
Things won't be the same without you
I'll be looking at my window seeing Adelaide sky
Would you be kind enough to remember
I'll be hearing my own foot steps under Adelaide sky
Would you be kind enough to remember me
I've been meaning to call you soon
But we're in different times
You might not be home now
Would you take a message
I'll try to stay awake
And fight your presence in my head
I'll be looking at my window seeing Adelaide sky
Would you be kind enough to remember
I'll be hearing my own foot steps under Adelaide sky
Would you be kind enough to remember me
Thanks to my sister who introduces me to this song! ♥ you!

things won't be the same without you <3
ReplyDelete