NOT cooking fish!

SO, I decided NOT cooking fish anymore......... at least for a while :p
I had a bad experiment cooking fish.
Well, since I am so amateur in cooking any kind of dishes, I decided to get a shoot of fish. I thought it was going to be that simple, you know, fried it and put everything on it, but it's NOT! :( Cooking it was like a hell!
- The smell. Because I live in an apartment, the smell is spreading everywhere. I feel so bad because I'm afraid if there are people hate fish so bad and smell it T_____T'
- Cut it into pieces. OMG! It's not fun at all! Eventhough I was using the biggest giant knife, it wasn't cut! Kyaaaaa!
- Its bones. And yes, I got cut from its bone! Arrrgg! Now, it kind of hurt :'(
- Fried it. OMG! It took forever! Arrrrgggg! And it was sticky to the pan and hard to get 'em off. Dang, fish! Then, it was so hard to clean up the pan PLUS the fish itself wasn't that well-fried. I was going to CRYYYYY!!!! T______T'

Seandainya Sahabatku Dari Luar Angkasa - Mojacko Indonesia
Random stuff: I just bought Twilight novel, anyone interested? :p


MOJAKO
ReplyDeletehahaha,aku aja dah lupaa judulnya
twilite?aku jg dah bli yg cover versi film ;)
ester! :D
ReplyDeletedidn't you know had a blogspot hehehe :D
anyway, thanks for the comment on my mojacko vid hahahaha it was unexpected!
hope you're doing okay there :D