SEEKING
What are SEEKING in your life?
good grades, money, being successful, nice physical body, good health, happiness, boyfriend/girlfriend, pride, or....... love?
I've been wondering what I'm doing in this world, what I'm looking for, or why I'm here. Tough, right?
My roommate has been asking me with a lot of heavy questions about relationship and those kind of stuff. I just don't know what to answer because I'm not pro at all! Unexpected moment, right? And after that, I've wondered if people really think what their purpose here, in this world.
I believe all of us are seeking for LOVE. I feel like this is the main thing in our life. If you feel unloved, you will try almost everything to get that love, right?
Lately, I got a news about a college student who stabbed his prof just because of scholarship problem and committed to suicide afterward. Sad, but it's real. Pride. Tragic.
After all, I remember what my roommate always said, "If all of people know Jesus, the bad things are not going to happen. They will get the unfailing love from Him! They are loved by Him." That's ABSOLUTELY right! And I totally AGREE!
There is no other everlasting love in this world, except His! He's willing to die on the cross just to save and reach us from our brokenness. How sweet is that? Thus, why we still worry about our future if He has a WONDERFUL future for us?
I know I'm also a human who's worry A LOT! Worry about everything! However, I start learning how not to depend on me, but on Him. It's still on progress. That's what my life is........ a process, to be a better one!
****RANDOM*****
My other roommate just bought 2 nice pairs of GUESS shoes! Each of them is about $50-60ish and they are so comfortable! I definitely won't buy them........... yet! LOL!
This one is so pretty. She bought the black ones with silver heels!
I tried this one first. This is such a cute shoe!love or................... shoes? :p

Comments
Post a Comment
TADA!