(Almost) The end of the semester

I wasn't feeling well today. Suck, I know. It's because of the starting point of my day wasn't working as I wanted it to be. Not fun.

However, after going to Danforth Chapel, had a conversation with Him in the sprinkled-rainy day, I felt much better. And He gave me a message that: When you got to the bottom point of your life, lift it up to Him and be strong in Him. Fiuh!

I wasn't feeling good about... my school lately. When it came to the last days of each semester, the thought of grades and how well I was in classes I took came to my mind and it made me sick. That's because I'm not doing well this semester. It brings me tears when I have to face my GPA later on. It's already falling and I don't want it to be falling further.

I'm sorry, but I'm not an extraordinary and smart person. I know I can do better, but I couldn't change the time. What I wanna do is screaming and having a heavy thought in my mind about this which is not cool.

Oh My Dearly Lord, help me!

My suffering was good for me,
for it taught me to pay attention to your decrees. (Psalm 119:71)

Comments

Popular Posts