A New Hope of Easter

Easter... a new hope.

Happy Easter, everyone! =)

Some of you asked me what I did during Easter's weekend. My answer is: nothing!
But there's something's different this time. I spent my Saturday with my sister in Christ :)

We started our Saturday with prayer and reading the bible. It's been a while I didn't open my bible in the morning. My bad. And we read couple verses and Hosea's book. It amazed me!

Hosea got married with a prostitute because God arranged it. Why? He wants to show how terrible the relationship between Him and the Israelite at that time, and He is pretty upset with all of the idolatry.

However, God still loves them the same. He said:
"No, I will not unleash my fierce anger.
I will not completely destroy Israel,
for I am God and not a mere mortal.
I am the Holy One living among you,
and I will not come to destroy." (Hosea 11:9)
That's so BEAUTIFUL!

I know I've been hurting Him a lot, but He still loves me the same. He's just so amazing in my life! =)

Nowadays, I've been adoring someone. A new hope of Easter. I don't know where it will go, I just let Him decided what's the best =)

I love You, the Alpha and the Omega!

Comments

Popular Posts