Baptism
Baptism always brings me happiness and joyfulness into my life! =)
There's always a time when I think a lot about life and what it is about. I never know the answer, neither people in this world, or maybe some of them do.
People always said, "Why is it hard? Why this thing happened?" My response is always: "Well, everything happens for a reason." Is it for a reason? If yes, what's the reason behind this?
I was shocked getting a text from my friend that she broke up with her 2 years beau and got back together again. However, she's not feeling good and still not happy afterward. Why? Why do you still feel unhappy after you get back with someone you love? I do not understand.
Our Father has the same feeling, He is hurt when we fall apart of Him. But, His love is unfailing one. He never let us falling further, but He came to our rescue! And He is HAPPY when we, His lovely kids, come back to Him.
I'm so glad to have and experience His love. And I want everybody feels the same way, not only some of us, but EVERYONE in this world! So that all of us feel the happiness of life! =)
That's why I was bailing everytime people said, "Yes, I DO. I DO wanna follow You, God. I DO want to give my life to You!" That's such a beautiful commitment I've heard in my life. My church just had a baptism tonight. And yes, I (still am) feel(ing) His love around me and in my life and these people teach me something awesome in my life.
There's always a time when I think a lot about life and what it is about. I never know the answer, neither people in this world, or maybe some of them do.
People always said, "Why is it hard? Why this thing happened?" My response is always: "Well, everything happens for a reason." Is it for a reason? If yes, what's the reason behind this?
I was shocked getting a text from my friend that she broke up with her 2 years beau and got back together again. However, she's not feeling good and still not happy afterward. Why? Why do you still feel unhappy after you get back with someone you love? I do not understand.
Our Father has the same feeling, He is hurt when we fall apart of Him. But, His love is unfailing one. He never let us falling further, but He came to our rescue! And He is HAPPY when we, His lovely kids, come back to Him.
I'm so glad to have and experience His love. And I want everybody feels the same way, not only some of us, but EVERYONE in this world! So that all of us feel the happiness of life! =)
That's why I was bailing everytime people said, "Yes, I DO. I DO wanna follow You, God. I DO want to give my life to You!" That's such a beautiful commitment I've heard in my life. My church just had a baptism tonight. And yes, I (still am) feel(ing) His love around me and in my life and these people teach me something awesome in my life.

Comments
Post a Comment
TADA!