Bear Trap Ranch 2009

My summer has gone well so far and that makes me happy :)

I was unsure if I could enjoy my summer break after I checked my GPA and it's worse. Well, I was quite surprise with the Physic II grade 'cause I thought I did horrible on that one, but thank to my friend who has been my role model and made me wanted to go on and do better in physic ;)

I didn't know what to do for summer, so I decided to go to Colorado Springs, Colorado with International Friends for International House Party. I was doubting to go because my good friend decided not to go due to her bro's graduation. Also, I have been there before and I was afraid if I was dying in doing any outdoor activities over there.

God created my eyes to see His beautiful creation and praise His name! :)

Yes, we are not drinking beer everyday! :p

This is KU's window and we drew Len's KU ID.
Morgan did Len's face and Tihomira did the Jayhawk. They are so p
ro!

However, it turned out to be the best week after my awful time before. I had lots of fun, new friends, and got to be in unexpected moment! :p As I said before, I have been there before, so I knew some people already. Then, all of sudden, I met my Malaysian friend who sang with me two years ago at that place! Surprise, surprise! His girlfriend also came and introduced me to an Indonesian girl from Surabaya. OMG! Wait, it hasn't ended yet! I also met a Malaysian that I knew from Truman Award last year at Kansas City, MO :) :) :) She had studied for 4 years and got her Bachelor degree in Semarang, Central Java. I was so excited 'cause finally I found someone who could speak Indonesian and it rarely happened to me! I couldn't say anything, but thanking God for making my week! He's just so good to me!

Me, Mbak Rozita (who'd lived at Indonesia for 4 years), and Ivana (an Indonesian from Surabaya)

And for this year, my Malaysian-Indonesian friends and I sang our Sunday School songs: "Hari ini kurasa Bahagia" and "Yesus Pokok dan Kitalah carangnya". It was so much fun because now we had more people than 3 of us two years ago :p

It was 2 years ago. Tim (piano), Me, and Amanda
We sang "Kau yg Terindah"

"Bergandengan tangan, dalam kasih, dalam satu kasih..." (Hari Ini kurasa bahagia)
Chin (guitar), Tim, Amanda, Adeline, Ivana, Mbak Rozita, Me, Ming

It's an amazing week with friends, brothers, and sisters of Christ! I miss them and all of good memories we made together. However, I believe that we could get together again, someday!

We had curry for lunch and I was so excited! (Thank to Erica for the picture)

We made it to the top!! :) (Kansas, Wichita, and Utah team!)

KU crew of BTR 2009



Notes: pictures are from my camera, Erica S., and Yan Z. Thank you! :)

Comments

Popular Posts