Dreamy Dream

Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do. - Author Unknown


That is right and I was dreaming two 'nights' ago. It was a quite interesting dream ever for a week.

All of sudden, my friend, B, went to Indonesia. Hmm, that's really random, I don't know what I was thinking that night and *boom* he was in my dream. Then, there is just the only thing I remembered when he was there. We were about to cross the street and most of you know how bad Indonesians' traffic is, and he was holding my shoulder and we flied for like one-forth of the street. Pretty crazy, eh? Well, it's just a dream! :p

After that, it still went on, but I was in this house estate area and in N.S.'s home! (You all know who N.S. is, he is my favorite actor ever in my life! :p) I was really dirty and nasty looking, so there is this lil' boy, maybe his cousin or nephew, or maybe his brother (since it's a dream, you can guess whatever you want! :) He came to me and asked if I wanna wear his mom's clothes. Random, eh?

But, it's the most interesting dream for a week and made me wake up late, 15 mins before class! So after that, I rushed and walked fast to the class. Fiuh, I made it and not late! :)


Comments

Popular Posts