Relationship = title?
I've been asking myself A LOT today.
Last night, I hang out with my bestie, HK, to sushi place (randomly) and coffee shop (well, actually this is the main destination :p). We talked A LOT about relationship and kind of made a big question:
WHY DO PEOPLE WANNA BE IN A RELATIONSHIP?
I haven't been in a relationship for... forever. I'm happy and fine with it, but at one point, I miss it. I miss being with and love somebody who cares me. I miss kissing and hugging someone (I guess :p). And now, reflecting back to what I have had before, I asked myself: does he really love and care me the same way as what I do for him? And I can not answer it at all!
Wait, does it mean: he has lied for the entire time we've been together? Is it just a joke? 'Cos after broke up, he was with somebody else. Done (period)
Then, HK and I were going through to other people's (pretty much, our friends') relationship and at their post-relationship, some (I do not say every-) of couple tend to forget and (the worse part is) have another relationship with someone else right after it happened. So... what does it mean if you've been together with this person for 1 or more years?
That is why some people (well, just say it is me) are afraid to build another relationship with somebody else. Either they (I) are (am) afraid to get hurt for the second time, or hmm, can not think any other reasons at this moment :\
And, this topic towards to another question: why is love is not as simple as "I love you, you love me?"
Why are you in a relationship for (let's say) 7 years and at the end, you are with somebody else? I still do not understand it.
Last night, I hang out with my bestie, HK, to sushi place (randomly) and coffee shop (well, actually this is the main destination :p). We talked A LOT about relationship and kind of made a big question:
WHY DO PEOPLE WANNA BE IN A RELATIONSHIP?
I haven't been in a relationship for... forever. I'm happy and fine with it, but at one point, I miss it. I miss being with and love somebody who cares me. I miss kissing and hugging someone (I guess :p). And now, reflecting back to what I have had before, I asked myself: does he really love and care me the same way as what I do for him? And I can not answer it at all!
Wait, does it mean: he has lied for the entire time we've been together? Is it just a joke? 'Cos after broke up, he was with somebody else. Done (period)
Then, HK and I were going through to other people's (pretty much, our friends') relationship and at their post-relationship, some (I do not say every-) of couple tend to forget and (the worse part is) have another relationship with someone else right after it happened. So... what does it mean if you've been together with this person for 1 or more years?
That is why some people (well, just say it is me) are afraid to build another relationship with somebody else. Either they (I) are (am) afraid to get hurt for the second time, or hmm, can not think any other reasons at this moment :\
And, this topic towards to another question: why is love is not as simple as "I love you, you love me?"
Why are you in a relationship for (let's say) 7 years and at the end, you are with somebody else? I still do not understand it.

Comments
Post a Comment
TADA!