Fun night! Girl Talk, baby! :)
Geez! After I reread my blog, I just realized how miserable my life is 'cos pretty much I write about sad stuff, hff...
Well, now I'm trying to write something fun and makes people happy, haha :D
For most of you who do not know me, I love singing and dancing!!! :) I've been doing it since I was a kid, I don't remember at what age, but I remember that my cousin, my sister, and I always sang and/or danced on Christmas eve in front of our family during Family's Christmas party. It was fun! :p
Well, this story does not belong to my sweet childhood memories, but it happened just two days ago. Some of you I doubt know who Girl Talk is. He is a DJ (his real name is Gregg Gillis) and his job is mixing one and other popular songs together. I thought I hate his music, but he is actually really GOOD! (It hit me again, 'cos I like to underestimate people, duh?). And *tada* he is super NICE!!!
And SUA, last Thursday, brought him to Lawrence, at Abe and Jake's. It was a hit! People came and Abe and Jake's was packed! The problem is: since it's an alcohol-free event, so if you are unsober, you have to be escorted out from the venue. I worked as a security on one of the side, making sure people did not go in to the backstage.
Funny story is: before the event even started, this girl was really drunk and I could tell. She was all over this kiddo and all of sudden *bruk* she fell. Well, the thing is, she was wearing a REALLY short-short dress! So, when she fell, you could see her underwear and her b**t cheeks. Ouch! I felt so sorry for her, but at the same time I laughed, 'cos I did not believe it happened in front of my eyes.
And me? I just embarrassed myself out there! Haha :D As you know, my job is a security guard and what I did was dancing the whole time instead of being serious and as tough as what security is supposed to be! Hehe :D I hadn't been to Abe and Jake's in a long time, like... half-year! Wow! I like that place, though and I should hang out more (when I'm not busy) hehe :D Especially since I'm going to be 21 this December! Ah... can't wait to be so legal and legit! haha :D
Well, now I'm trying to write something fun and makes people happy, haha :D
For most of you who do not know me, I love singing and dancing!!! :) I've been doing it since I was a kid, I don't remember at what age, but I remember that my cousin, my sister, and I always sang and/or danced on Christmas eve in front of our family during Family's Christmas party. It was fun! :p
Well, this story does not belong to my sweet childhood memories, but it happened just two days ago. Some of you I doubt know who Girl Talk is. He is a DJ (his real name is Gregg Gillis) and his job is mixing one and other popular songs together. I thought I hate his music, but he is actually really GOOD! (It hit me again, 'cos I like to underestimate people, duh?). And *tada* he is super NICE!!!
And SUA, last Thursday, brought him to Lawrence, at Abe and Jake's. It was a hit! People came and Abe and Jake's was packed! The problem is: since it's an alcohol-free event, so if you are unsober, you have to be escorted out from the venue. I worked as a security on one of the side, making sure people did not go in to the backstage.
Funny story is: before the event even started, this girl was really drunk and I could tell. She was all over this kiddo and all of sudden *bruk* she fell. Well, the thing is, she was wearing a REALLY short-short dress! So, when she fell, you could see her underwear and her b**t cheeks. Ouch! I felt so sorry for her, but at the same time I laughed, 'cos I did not believe it happened in front of my eyes.
And me? I just embarrassed myself out there! Haha :D As you know, my job is a security guard and what I did was dancing the whole time instead of being serious and as tough as what security is supposed to be! Hehe :D I hadn't been to Abe and Jake's in a long time, like... half-year! Wow! I like that place, though and I should hang out more (when I'm not busy) hehe :D Especially since I'm going to be 21 this December! Ah... can't wait to be so legal and legit! haha :D



Comments
Post a Comment
TADA!