Today is my sister's sweet 17!
Haha, we did Skype during her birthday party and guess what? We were wearing the same top! :p How funny!
Today is my sister's birthday! :) She's 17 years-old now! Ah, teenager-going-adult time!
Going back at those childhood days when she was just born and so little. My job is entertaining her so she did not cry. And I got a lot of Disney cards from the milk that my parents always bought for us :p So, I always told her story about Mickey-Minnie Mouse, Donald-Daisy Duck, and their friends.
And then, growing up together, we have the same common hobby: singing. We did karaoke at home, sometimes just two of us and the other time with family. It was so much fun and we enjoyed it a lot! We dressed-up like those divas with our mom's HIGH HEELS and sang: "Kau Yang Terindah" (You are the most beautiful thing in my life; "You" means God ;) Then, every Christmas we had, our mom always bought us, new dresses and she really tried to make them similar, so we looked like twin! haha :D
The most memorable fight we had (and the only one I remember) was we fought for penny-chocolate. Those tiny chocolates that looked like pennies, yes, we fought for 'em! That was the silliest fight ever! Haha :D And sometimes, we fought over our TV's remote control. Haha :D That's so stupid! :p
And now, she's growing up! She's even more mature than I am (and taller, too! Geez!) :p I'm so thankful that God gives me the best sister ever in my life! I miss her!
I made this video for her birthday :)

Comments
Post a Comment
TADA!