Zumba Certification
I got certified in Zumba, means I can teach Zumba class now! :)
What's Zumba? It's Latin-inspired Cardio dance class, basically it's fitness class ;) I love it at the first time I tried it out, and was thinking to teach it, but still unsure about it. Then, a year after I took classes, I decided to get certified. Ah, I had to sacrifice satays and meatballs from Mbak Christine today (her daughter, Audie, got baptized) just for Zumba :(
It was a pretty hardcore workshop, though! We danced and zumba-ed for 6 hours. It was not 6 hours straight, but they broke it down into steps and lecture, so we understand what's going on. Unluckily, I got stomachache right before it's started. Bummer! But, it got better afterward. For the first hour, we were given a hardcore Zumba class look-alike and we were sweating like crazy! Fiuh -.-'
And now, I'm still doubting to teach Zumba at KU Fit or not. Hmmm, should I do it, or not?
What's Zumba? It's Latin-inspired Cardio dance class, basically it's fitness class ;) I love it at the first time I tried it out, and was thinking to teach it, but still unsure about it. Then, a year after I took classes, I decided to get certified. Ah, I had to sacrifice satays and meatballs from Mbak Christine today (her daughter, Audie, got baptized) just for Zumba :(
It was a pretty hardcore workshop, though! We danced and zumba-ed for 6 hours. It was not 6 hours straight, but they broke it down into steps and lecture, so we understand what's going on. Unluckily, I got stomachache right before it's started. Bummer! But, it got better afterward. For the first hour, we were given a hardcore Zumba class look-alike and we were sweating like crazy! Fiuh -.-'
And now, I'm still doubting to teach Zumba at KU Fit or not. Hmmm, should I do it, or not?

Comments
Post a Comment
TADA!