Driver License, baby!

Hi Peeps!
Update from life: I GOT MY DRIVER LICENSE! Yay!

It was a crazy morning and I decided to do driving exam. I was so nervous when I got there! Then, when the examiner got into the car, he was pretty impressed of how good-looking the car was. He thought it was new and when I told him it was used, he guessed it was 2008's car. Oops! You got it wrong, sir! It was 2006 :)

I was pretty sure that I did everything right the whole time while driving. I think he knew I was awkwardly nervous and he tried to make conversation. Haha :D At the end, he told me what my mistake was and what I was supposed to do instead. I was already giving up and was pretty sure not going to get license. Then, he said, "Well, let's get inside and get your license!" That was my "OMG's" moment ever! I was so excited and kept smiling the whole time! Well, at least for today, hihi :)

Yay! And I think my friends just made fun of me how euphoric I was for that day, until he said,"Wow, Ester, you are like on fire today!" Well, so does it mean I look dead every single time? Hmmm...

Comments

  1. Hahaha, congratz honey for the driving license. I'm so jealous for sure!! I haven't got my driving license yet and I drove around bandung without any license since there was some problem when I wanted to make my ID Card!!! But I'd got my ID card (when I was ALMOST 20 TT~TT), hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, thanks dear! I have to have some kind of IDs so I have no need to bring my passport around. That's why I had to pass driving exam to get license and drive around! :)
    Ah, same here, most ppl already got their license when they were 14 or 16 (idk), and I got it when I am almost 21! So, my license will expired in 50 many days... hoho -.-'

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

TADA!

Popular Posts