Broken Heart.


Have you had a broken heart before? I have. Million times.

Now, it's not me (well, ya, a little bit), but it's my sister. She just broke up with her love. And now, I remembered again my first broken heart. It was not pleasant at all. I cried a lot. And we did it in the ugly way which made it even worse. Now, I did, but for my sister because I could feel it how hurt it is not to have that person or relationship that we wanted it.

Cheer up, my little sister! I love you with all of my life! And this is the verse from my best friend, Hanna, when my relationship with Adam was over.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jer 29:11 NIV)
I'll be your sunshine after the rain When the sky is turning grey You know that I'm never far away Sunshine after the rain Together 'til the end Whenever you‘re in need of a friend
'cause a shoulder to cry on
someone there to rely on I'll be your sunshine after the rain But there's one thing I won't change

~ I'll be the sunshine after the rain

Comments

Popular Posts