Four Holidays in one day!

Happy Sunday... Happy Valentine... Happy Chinese New Year... and Happy Snowing (again)!
Yes, it's definitely white! I totally was not preparing at all for Valentine's day. I usually sent cards or anything weird to my friends, but not this year. Wow! Apparently I was consumed by school life literally.
This Valentine was nothing special really. I was celebrating it with Vina by going to our friend's apartment and being sweet teeth. Yes, candies and cookies were everywhere! Makes me happy :) Oh, and my other musketeers (Vina, Ubi, and I are known as three musketeers :p) planned to exchange presents under $15. Mine is Ubi and I still haven't given em to her. One-third of it is still on shipping. And I don't know what to give for the rest. Duh, Ester?
And with all of my brave, I texted my long-time good friend, and asked him to have dinner because I haven't seen him for ages. But, he couldn't make it. Or, maybe he has already had a girlfriend *cryyyyyyy (no, just joking :p). I miss him.
25 days! (until I meet my mom and my sister)

Comments
Post a Comment
TADA!