Stop Smoking = He answered!
"I stopped smoking!"
Omg, I was so excited and was ready to hug him really tight so he wasn't going anywhere :) I was and am really really excited and happy for him.
He is my good friend. We haven't seen each other since November last year. Wow, quite a while! Then, we met again last night with that news.
I have been praying for him to stop smoking since the first time I knew he smoked. And God answered it. He cares, yes, He does care!
Oh, how great You are, Lord!
18 days to meet my sister and mom!! :)
Omg, I was so excited and was ready to hug him really tight so he wasn't going anywhere :) I was and am really really excited and happy for him.
He is my good friend. We haven't seen each other since November last year. Wow, quite a while! Then, we met again last night with that news.
I have been praying for him to stop smoking since the first time I knew he smoked. And God answered it. He cares, yes, He does care!
Oh, how great You are, Lord!
18 days to meet my sister and mom!! :)

Comments
Post a Comment
TADA!