He is in control!

Wow, I learned a lot from my weekend!!

I learned that: NOBODY IS PERFECT!
I basically spent my weekend with my friends and met some people who I hadn't seen for a while. It was a good time, until my friend had to experience bad thing at my favorite place. I felt really bad, so I went to his place to make sure everything was alright.

Then, we had a good talk, about school, major, life, family, faith, and everything. I just realized that God wants me to learn something: life is never perfect and so are people. There is always one (or maybe many) time when we fell and forgot Him. We just focused on what is going on, instead of listening to Him and trusting Him. I have had those times. And He let me think and reflect what happened in my life by listening to my friend's story.

There's a moment when I said, "Ya, He let us down and fell so that we can grow wings to get to the higher place!", all of sudden, there was a lightning bug flying. Wow, I felt like God just showed His presence by that lightning bug. It flew so high and I was just amazed that there was a lightning bug... at 4am in the morning!! >.<

I just can't stop saying that HE IS AWESOMELY IN CONTROL!!

Comments

Popular Posts