Hillsong's concert

I went to Hillsong concert tonight! It was so awesome! Well, more likely that God's name was glorified and everyone praised Him! AH, feels so good!

The message today was really thoughtful. That is because I have had this question for a long time, especially right after Len asked me to be a leader at International Friends. And it seems like God answer it at the right time. I am a sinner and I am not perfect, but God don't see my imperfectness, He see my willingness to share the gospel. Everyone falls and they need arms to help 'em stand up again. God is that arm. He let us fall, so we can grow wings.

I want to be God's instrument of love. Change me, from the inside out, so I can understand Your love and love others like You love me. That is because two things that people need in this world are being loved and being acceptance.

Apparently I will take the hardest exam ever in Kinetics class tomorrow and I have no idea how to deal with it. My mind was broken into these two things: exam and God. And God won. I really hope I am doing well on my exam tomorrow. Amen.


Comments

Popular Posts