SUA, you all the love of my life!

Memory of SUA.
I have involved in SUA for three years. Bitter sweet memories that I had brought me to tears during reception this afternoon.
I remembered first time I joined SUA with knowing nothing about this organization. The reason I joined was so that I got out of my comfort zone as an International student and worked together with American students along with learning their culture at the same time.
Second year, it was awesome! I was in Games committee which basically was similar to Hawk Nights with additional of Video Games Series and Poker games. Slowly but sure I fell in love with SUA and gave a shoot to apply to be one of the leaders. I was so nervous because my interview was the day after our big event "Late Night Price is Right." We finished cleaning up 'til 1:30-2ish am and grabbed food at Steak and Shake til 3ish am. Plus, it was daylight saving time, so we lost an hour. I kept praying and trusting God that He would lead me to whatever the decision the Exec members (people who interviewed me) made. And I got it!! It's Games Assistant Coordinator and I was so excited!
And now, it's time to say goodbye. It's hard for me being an engineering student and involving in SUA. It's time to move on and focus on what I passion about. I will miss SUA so much because they are part of my heart. They are my family when I am just so far away from home. It just brought me to tears when I looked back to all of things that happened while I was in SUA. Thank You, God, that You brought me to this organization and experienced the best thing in my life!We do BIG THINGS!

Comments
Post a Comment
TADA!