New Post in 2011!
I just realized that I haven't written anything since the year of 2011 has started. And now, here I am! Back to the world of blogging! :)
I have been so busy with everything that has happened in life, especially school. Tons of work to do, such as lab reports, homework, and the most important part is understanding and learning what I am supposed to know in the class. Fiuh!
Last winter, I went back to Indonesia with Erik. It was a quite interesting experience for us 'cos I hadn't been home for 2 years and that was also his first time going to Indonesia. That was my extended family's first time seeing an American, as well :p We had a good time, except Erik's stomachache. We went to Dufan, TMII, Safari Zoo, and many other places. We also got a chance to visit Malang, my hometown, and redid family pictures. That was a good time and I couldn't wait to go back again!
Well, that's the update of my life so far :p

Comments
Post a Comment
TADA!