Almost there! Almost there!
After three nights in a row with 4 hours of sleep...
I just finished my oral presentation in physical chemistry lab lecture. Phew! It felt so good to be done. A fifteen-minutes nerve-breaking moment! And now, I'm taking a break of writing my 10-pages paper about Cyclic Voltammetry (Fast-Scan). What's that? It's an electro-analytical chemistry instrument to detect and obtain the information of the the electrochemistry reaction. It's going to be a long day!
Then, I have PChem lab reports to write and an exam at 8 AM in the morning. *YOU CAN DO IT! Next week is finals week. *drum rolls* I have two finals and both of them are freaking hard: Physical Chemistry 2 and Inorganic Chemistry. After finals week... SAN DIEGO trip! Woot woot!
I remembered at the beginning of this semester, my friends and I struggled a lot in one of the analytical lab due to the project. However, after we've done posters and presentation, we felt so much better 'cos we did well on both of those last tasks. It's not done yet, though, we still have report to write. Hehe. And I got a decent grade on my other lab, which more than I expected. Haha :D
Alright, now I am going back to write this freaking-long paper. I hope I can finish it and study for my exam.
E
I just finished my oral presentation in physical chemistry lab lecture. Phew! It felt so good to be done. A fifteen-minutes nerve-breaking moment! And now, I'm taking a break of writing my 10-pages paper about Cyclic Voltammetry (Fast-Scan). What's that? It's an electro-analytical chemistry instrument to detect and obtain the information of the the electrochemistry reaction. It's going to be a long day!
Then, I have PChem lab reports to write and an exam at 8 AM in the morning. *YOU CAN DO IT! Next week is finals week. *drum rolls* I have two finals and both of them are freaking hard: Physical Chemistry 2 and Inorganic Chemistry. After finals week... SAN DIEGO trip! Woot woot!
I remembered at the beginning of this semester, my friends and I struggled a lot in one of the analytical lab due to the project. However, after we've done posters and presentation, we felt so much better 'cos we did well on both of those last tasks. It's not done yet, though, we still have report to write. Hehe. And I got a decent grade on my other lab, which more than I expected. Haha :D
Alright, now I am going back to write this freaking-long paper. I hope I can finish it and study for my exam.
E

Comments
Post a Comment
TADA!