Trusting the Lord
Do you think it's easy or hard to trust the Lord?
For me... it's easy to say it, yet hard to do it.
Erik and I went to church last night and the message was about "trust".
Now, my goal is to finish my school and to raise up my GPA, which is really hard. And... unfortunately, I didn't trust God anymore, I pushed myself hard, and then I got really tired. Then, it's here again... the reminder of trusting Him as our Guidance, our Help, our Power. "Our goal is His kingdom!" Rick said. And that's true.
Erik and I prayed today for His guidance and help in order to give me a piece of His peace... in my heart. And yes, I trust You, Lord...
For me... it's easy to say it, yet hard to do it.
Erik and I went to church last night and the message was about "trust".
Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. This is what the ancients were commended for. Hebrew 11:1-2 (NIV)I've been so busy with school work and so struggling with keeping a time for God. I have been so stressed out and easily got frustrated afterward everytime I could not finish my school work. However, the message last night reminded me that I have to keep putting my trust on God. Our journey is like a race where you have your goal of your life and that goal is Him. I think I have talked about trust before in my post, but it's not wrong to talk about it again, right?
Now, my goal is to finish my school and to raise up my GPA, which is really hard. And... unfortunately, I didn't trust God anymore, I pushed myself hard, and then I got really tired. Then, it's here again... the reminder of trusting Him as our Guidance, our Help, our Power. "Our goal is His kingdom!" Rick said. And that's true.
Erik and I prayed today for His guidance and help in order to give me a piece of His peace... in my heart. And yes, I trust You, Lord...

Comments
Post a Comment
TADA!