BodyPump training
When I was a kid, I hated the word "exercise"! I didn't like my physical education class at all. That's the only class I got bad grade at. Haha. I (still) don't know how to do sports well yet.
However, since I moved to the states couple years ago, I noticed that Americans, especially college students, were really big in sports. For some people, it's basically what their passion is. Then, one of my good friend here, Vina, invited me to her fitness class named Zumba. I just fell in love with it. It's a fun, dance fitness class and I love dancing with all of my heart!
Vina grew up as a basketball player when she was at junior high school, but as I mentioned above, I am not good at all in any sports! Thus, fitness brings me to a whole new sight how I see sports and exercises. And guess what? Now, I'm one of the two Zumba instructors in my school's gym. It's been a fun time teaching and sharing what I've been passionate about and encouraging them to stay or start in a healthy way.
Then, it's time to move on. Now, I'm learning another fitness class that has a main focus from your core to your legs. And I just recently was trained to be a BodyPump instructor. BodyPump is a choreographed weight-lifting class. I had 3 days of training, but it wouldn't make you an instructor yet. Since I passed this training, I still need to pass my video exam; basically you will video-tape yourself doing the whole class. I'm really nervous and excited about it because I'm a newbie in this weight-lifting world.
In conclusion, now I like to move and try to stay healthy by doing exercises that I love. How about you? And what will or was motivate you to keep moving and staying healthy?
E
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
However, since I moved to the states couple years ago, I noticed that Americans, especially college students, were really big in sports. For some people, it's basically what their passion is. Then, one of my good friend here, Vina, invited me to her fitness class named Zumba. I just fell in love with it. It's a fun, dance fitness class and I love dancing with all of my heart!
Vina grew up as a basketball player when she was at junior high school, but as I mentioned above, I am not good at all in any sports! Thus, fitness brings me to a whole new sight how I see sports and exercises. And guess what? Now, I'm one of the two Zumba instructors in my school's gym. It's been a fun time teaching and sharing what I've been passionate about and encouraging them to stay or start in a healthy way.
Then, it's time to move on. Now, I'm learning another fitness class that has a main focus from your core to your legs. And I just recently was trained to be a BodyPump instructor. BodyPump is a choreographed weight-lifting class. I had 3 days of training, but it wouldn't make you an instructor yet. Since I passed this training, I still need to pass my video exam; basically you will video-tape yourself doing the whole class. I'm really nervous and excited about it because I'm a newbie in this weight-lifting world.
In conclusion, now I like to move and try to stay healthy by doing exercises that I love. How about you? And what will or was motivate you to keep moving and staying healthy?
E
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Comments
Post a Comment
TADA!