First Research

God is super good!

I have been asking Him to help me looking for research lab since last summer. And so far, I had none. I have asked several professors already if I could join in their labs, but they said that they could not take more undergraduates in their lab. And today, one of my professors, who is going to teach me this semester as well, emailed me and told me that he had a project I could work on. I was just fulfilled with joy and smiles when I got that email. Then, I headed out to his lab, which is super awesome and cool looking. His lab is in the newest building on west campus, meaning that I have to take the bus since I don't have parking permit to park there (a.k.a. more expensive!). I will work on single-molecule orientation. It sounds so complicated and I am already overwhelmed with everything I have to learn. Yet, I am excited at the same time to see how everything works.

I googled single-molecule orientation and this is what I found.

Basically, we are going to see the orientation of the lipid membranes, the rotation of the single molecule. I can't go too details because I'm still figuring out how it works. I'm super psyched about it!

I'm just hoping and praying that I can do this.

Comments

Popular Posts