Orlando, Baby!

I had an amazing Fall break ever!

Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World, Florida
E and I just talked about Fall break and such since August. He asked me if I had one place to go where it was going to be and I answered, "Paris! 'Cos I wanna have "Angels and Demons" (Dan Brown's novel) tour." "And where else?" he asked again; I guess my destination was too far :-P
"DISNEY WORLD! 'Cos I've never been there..."
"Okay, let's go to Disney, then?" E responded.
"Whattttt??? Really?!?!?!"

Heavy rain and wind in the morning
It was actually his way to pay me back the textbooks he borrowed from me because he needed them for this semester. And the deal was I paid for the food we were there and he got us the tickets. That works! :)

We had so much fun! But, in the beginning it was raining a lot, even the weather channel said that it was going to be squall 100%! (Mann, I even never heard that word before). So, we had to wear poncho until around 11ish. Then, all of sudden the sky got clear and even the blue sky came out :-) We were so worried that they would not do the firework due to the rain, but thankfully there was no rain AT ALL!


The lobby of the Grand Floridian Resort
I was kind of disappointed in the beginning, though, because I'd rather going there the next day when it might be sunnier, but would still have a thunderstorm. But E just kept telling me to go on Sunday because the girl who gave us a ride had already left 20 minutes from her place. Alright then, I finally agreed with him. In Disney World, E told me that we need to go to the Downtown to see castle. I got a bit confused and did not believe him because I thought castle was supposed to be in one of the parks. Apparently, I was right! It was at Magic Kingdom, NOT in Downtown. So, we spent more time taking the buses :-( But, the bright side is that we got to stop in the Grand Floridian Resort, which was super pretty, extravagant, and had a live jazz music from the balcony! :-)

We are ENGAGED! :)
We decided to end our day at Epcot to see fireworks. And it was perfect because Epcot hold an event "Wine and Dine Festival". So we had our dinner by tasting some food samples from around the world. Before the fireworks started, I was still hungry and surprisingly, E was not as hungry as I was. That's new... So then, we found a spot to see fireworks show and I left alone to get more food. But I decided not to get anything and went back to our spot, haha :-D

When I got there, I asked E if we were going to 'moo-moo' (that's how we say kiss) during the show and E said, "No!". So I put my pouty face :-( The announcer said that the show would begin in a few minutes.

All of sudden,
E: "Well, I have another reason why I want to 'moo-moo' you during the show," (went down on his knee, pulled out a box from his pocket)
Me: (opened my mouth and could not believe what was going to happen)
E: "Will you marry me?"
Me: (hugged him, cried, and kissed him) "Yes!!"
Then, he put the ring on my right ring finger (just because he thought that engagement ring was on the right hand, haha) and the show began :-)

I reflected it again what had happened in my life. I was just so thankful that God is merciful, grateful, and loving! HE LISTENS TO OUR PRAYER and GIVES WHAT WE NEED! Actually, before I went to bed, the night before Disney World, I checked the weather channel and it said that it was going to rain 100%. I kept praying and praying so that it would not rain, or at least just sprinkle rain. And yes, HE did answer my prayer!! He has planned everything in our life. I am not going to know what is going to happen tomorrow in my life, or even 5 minutes from now. Trusting and trusting and trusting Him is the priority. That is E and my priority or our number one in our life. This semester, we try to have our quiet time together by reading and reflecting what His words are :-) Well, even though we forgot most of the time, but hopefully we can remind each other to have quiet time together :-P

I have an AWESOME God who gives me a loving and wonderful family and E :-)

Comments

Popular Posts