First Blog in 2012: Running and Wedding!
Happy New Year everyone!
I can't believe it is already 2012! I do not really have any resolutions, but I want to have something accomplish this year. Well... okay, it's resolutions then. Haha :D
First, running.
I have been telling myself that I want to start running. E likes to run a lot! Therefore, I told myself I should have started. But before that, I need to find a good pair of running shoes. They are just so expensive :-( The cheapest one can be almost $100. If they are good and comfortable, I am still going to purchase them. Then, asking for some advice from fellow group fitness instructors that have been running for their life. Hopefully I can start running 5k's and 10k's this year :) *fingers crossed*
Second, wedding preparation.
E and my wedding is coming up! As my parents finally chose E and my wedding date, we also chose our American wedding reception date as well! Phew! One done!
From the gym, I decided to go to the grocery store and got some stuff I needed to make Pad Thai. While in the store, I just found out that there was a magazine about running. I read it and thought it was interesting, especially the beginner running part. So then I bought that magazine and the wedding magazine as well. Hahaha :D
I have been telling myself that I want to start running. E likes to run a lot! Therefore, I told myself I should have started. But before that, I need to find a good pair of running shoes. They are just so expensive :-( The cheapest one can be almost $100. If they are good and comfortable, I am still going to purchase them. Then, asking for some advice from fellow group fitness instructors that have been running for their life. Hopefully I can start running 5k's and 10k's this year :) *fingers crossed*
Second, wedding preparation.
E and my wedding is coming up! As my parents finally chose E and my wedding date, we also chose our American wedding reception date as well! Phew! One done!
From the gym, I decided to go to the grocery store and got some stuff I needed to make Pad Thai. While in the store, I just found out that there was a magazine about running. I read it and thought it was interesting, especially the beginner running part. So then I bought that magazine and the wedding magazine as well. Hahaha :D

Comments
Post a Comment
TADA!