Valentine's Day this Year :)
| Me and my Valentine's presents from my baby :) |
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!
E and I actually, I know it sounds really bad, did not really care about Valentine's Day. But, we celebrated a little bit as an engaged couple this year.
Last year, I taught Zumba on Monday night and KU game was on against K-State. E bought white wine, cooked pad thai for dinner, and got me some orchids and a card, which he wrote such a sweet thing on it, to celebrate my (I know... I haven't had any Valentine's celebrations at all, haha) and our, as a couple, first Valentine's day. The worst thing of the day was that KU lost to K-State, which was pretty painful for the Jayhawks :-(
![]() |
| My baby and his food creation :P |
This year, we kept it simple. E made a reservation for our lunch at Teller's and we cooked dinner together. I got him a cute date invitation that I personalized with 5 dates on it. They are pretty hilarious! Our lunch was super delish. I had a Baked Salmon Sandwich and E had Penne and Salmon. And yes, we ordered a bottle of white wine and finished two-third of it. Haha. E bought me an orchid plant and a long cute card. After lunch, we went to a cupcake store and he asked, "What do X's and O's mean?" I, then, told him what they meant. I guess that is why he bought me a long card with many X's and O's on it. Ah, I love my fiance! :-) He was about to get me some roses, but apparently the price for 1 rose was $10. That's super ridiculous!
And now, I just need to know how to take care my orchid plant. Phew! I heard that it is kind of hard to do, but I do not want my flower to just die :-(
That was our Valentine's day celebration :-) I just can't believe that we have been together for 1 year and 7 months (almost 2 years! Woot woot) and been engaged for 4 months! ♥ ♪♪♪


Comments
Post a Comment
TADA!