New Pair of Running Shoes (and more pair of...)

I finally bought a pair of running shoes! And yes, they were quite expensive :(

E and I went to a local running store in downtown area. They had some experts in running shoes, so I could get help from them since it was my first time getting running shoes. And yes, I got so much help, indeed.
The running shoes that I chose!

First, he asked me walking toward him with barefoot so he could see what kind of shoes I needed. It turned out that I needed to get the stability shoes because my feet tend to be unstable when I walked. That was true because I could feel it. Then, he sized each of my feet and went back to the storage room to get the shoes. When he came back, he brought 7 or 8 pairs that I was supposed to try. From those pairs, I chose 3 of them that I liked. Then, finally I chose New Balance W860! Woo hoo! I am super psyched to run and start my running log.

Indomie Mie Goreng and Flowery Tea
My days are basically in the house, looking for jobs, and cooking. So the other day, I was so hungry, yet I did not know what I should cook. Then I remember I still have Indomie Mie Goreng (Indomie Fried Noodle) in my Indomie box from the Asian grocery store, hahaha :D While cooking, I realized I still had some veggies I had to eat before they went bad. So, I just put all of them in my fried noodle. And yes, it tasted absolutely awesome! Who does not like Indomie? (Even E loves it!). And the drink was tea. I did not know what I kind, but it was flowery tea because when you pour hot water on it, it started blooming. It was one of the Christmas' gift from E's sister-in-law. It was (and smell) so good!

And... guess what? My folding rain boots are here! This is my Valentine's gift from myself. Haha :D I've been wanting to own a pair of rain boots and now I have 'em! Thanks to Groupon because I got this pair from $99 to $29 + s/h. I tried them and they are super comfy! I can not wait to wear them! Wait, I heard that tomorrow is supposed to be raining ;)

The package of the rain boots
The bag and one of the boots


Comments

Popular Posts