Disney's Princess' week!
I am Disney's Princess' freak! Well, not really, but this Spring Break, I almost spent my whole time watching Disney Princess' movie, especially my favorite one, "The Little Mermaid." I love this movie since I was a little kid! I remember I went to PIM (Pondok Indah Mall) and at that time, Ariel was booming! I think I bought a pencil set with main characters in that movie! Geez, I love that pencil and I pretended that I was Ariel, the little mermaid! LOL
So, my first day of Spring Break, I rewatch that movie at youtube :p I know, freaky me :p
And all of sudden I listened to Cinderella's soundtrack and I love the song. It's called "Do I love you because..." I remember I watched the Brandy's version once before, LOL!
Do I love you because you're beautiful,
or are you beautiful because I love you?

Comments
Post a Comment
TADA!