He's in control!
I love my GOD! He's in control and I believe it! :)
As you knew I had really terrible weekend due to its business. However, it's DONE, PEOPLE! And I'm glad it's over! (but not my Physic exam and CPE quiz yet, hix T___T)
Sunday noon, I was interviewed for 15 mins. When Susan, one of the SUA advisors, showed my seat, my mind told me, "That's your hot spot, Ester! Eat it!" The interview went well, but I wasn't sure my answers for each question really satisfied them.
After I got done with the interview, I was still stressful and nervous of everything. So, I tried to get my homework done, but it'd never happened! Arrg! And I remember there's a musical at Murphy Hall (The Fine Arts' school) at 2.30, it was 1.47 when I saw the time. I called ticket box office and they still sold the tickets. Awesomeness!
I went there and met Amy, Emily's sister. She headed to Union to get interview also, and I wished her luck! :) I got to Murphy 15 mins before the musical started and bought the ticket. $10 to entertain myself. Not bad. And the show started! Woo hoo!
The musical called "How to succeed in business without really trying"
And this is my fave song called "Been a long day." It has really nice harmony in refrain part. That's why I love it! :D
The musical is about this window-cleaner guy who suddenly worked in World Wide Wicket with unexpected things from what he got by reading small book called "How to Succeed without really Trying." And so on, until he got really high position and broke. LOL! BTW, Finch (the main character) is pretty cute, though! :p The interesting point is he's not in vocal nor theater major, yet journalism. Nice voice!
Then, my friend picked me up to go to the church. I felt a little bad because the show wasn't finished yet when he got there. Sorry! After church, we had dinner at Cielito Lindo, a Mexican Restaurant at downtown. When I counted where I went for dinner this week, it was: 2 Mexican Restaurants and 2 Steak and Shakes! Wow! Need to save $$ for this week, then. I was waiting for a phone call from the interviewer since 5.30 and all of sudden my phone rang. When I checked who it was, it was my dad, LOL.
When I got to my room, I checked my cell phone again and here it is: 1 Missed Call, 1 New Voicemail. I checked my missed call, it's Emily, one of the interviewer and the voicemail also from her. I'd already prepared if I wouldn't get the position, though, so it's allright! Then Emily called me again and said, "So, Ester, thanks for applying to be SUA coordinator and we're really impressed with it. And we have an opening position for Assistant Coordinator of Games if you're interested. So, do you want to accept it or not?" I was shocked, like totally shocked. You guys couldn't imagine how my face at that time! It was a shocked face with big O lips! LOL. I wasn't really expecting for this big moment, and I said yes.
I believe God is in control! He knows when the right timing is. And today, Abby, my choir director, held another audition for soloist in one small part of our awesome song. It's quintet part. FYI, quintet = 5 people. I made it as an Alto soloist! Yay! :)
I love my God!


Comments
Post a Comment
TADA!