I'd said.. it's a good day! *smile*
Happy.. la.. la.. la..!
What do you feel if you did something "well-done"? Fiuh.. that's what I feel right now!
The suck-est part was: finally, I slept at 7 in the morning and awake almost noon, geez! -.-' Well, then finishing my lab report and run to choir rehearsal.
My choir rehearsal made MY DAY! I wasn't feeling that good while singing until the time I had to sing alto solo. It's so hard to find the first note because it was kind of low and it jumped to high, then minor. See how hard it's?! So I started with really soft voice, uncertain notes, and in the middle my director said, "Louder, Ester! Bring it!" and I made it louder. The guy, sitting beside me, gave a compliment,"Wow! You sounded good! Your part made everything great! You sounded great!" And I was just blushing around, hope he didn't see my red-cheek face! :p
He and I were barely talking to each other, like.. seriously never! :p And that's the first, hmm.. second time (because I saw him on the way to Mallott Hall and we "hi"-ed to each other) for today. LOL! He's a really good tenor, though!
Then, I kind of freaked out of my Physic exam because I didn't study at all! You know how much I hate physic, don't you? Well, I started studying it two hours before the exam. Arrg! However, this exam wasn't as hard as I thought! Yay! Hope I got high grade for this one! (Amen)

Comments
Post a Comment
TADA!