My prayer of my BIG upset


God,
I'm really upset, BIG UPSET, of the fact that Jayhawk lost in their Sweet 16 this year. It was pretty close, God! It was 5 points away. I even turned off myself from TV during the last seconds 'cause I didn't want to accept the bitter fact of this lost.

I know we lead 13 scores in the first-half, but why did we lose all of them? I'm pretty upset, BIG UPSET.

But, above all, I'm thankful. I thank You for this beautiful cold weather, time to gather together with good friends, beautiful fellowship, chance coming here and become a Jayhawk. I love KU! I love the fact that I'm going to school here, even though its Engineering, Chemistry, and Physic courses are so hard. I just love every second You let it happened in my life. I thank You for my friends who are (just one word, or perhaps more?) AWESOME!

Also, I thank You for those pretty talented basketball players that we have. I knew last year was amazing! We won the Nat'l Champ, but You said different thing for this year, and it's okay. It's okay to happen so that we are reminded not being a self-pride because it's from and for You. It's okay to happen because it's a process to be a better, not better, but THE BEST one. The fact that this team is a young team and got into the Sweet 16, that's amazing! The gift of being able to play basketball for this team, that's amazing! I don't even know and play basketball at all; I look like I dance rather than shoot a ball!

So despite my BIG UPSET, I still THANK YOU for this beautiful-amazing-awesome (what else?) process of this young team to grow and grow and grow! I know they are THE BEST!

Thank You, God.
Amen.

P.S. God, if You let it happen, please let they win the Nat'l Champ at the year I graduate! hehe. Love You!



Jayhawk :)

I love to be a Jayhawk! Rock Chalk, Jayhawk KU!

Comments

  1. Ester, thank you for inviting me to you blog. haha. Don't be too upset. We always have another chance! And Sweet Sixteen is a pretty sweet name to be stuck with. ;) Happy homeworking for the coming week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

TADA!

Popular Posts