Lauren's Farewell

We love Lauren!

Farewell is always the most sad thing in my life. I hate saying "Good bye" to people! However, when it comes to that moment, I just couldn't say anything and silent as long as I can and hope we could meet again.

And YES! We'll still see and meet Lauren again :)

Lauren is one of the amazing people in my life. Because of her and our after choir group, I'm just so excited about Heaven and can't wait to be in Heaven! Because of her, I got to know cool people at CRU. Also, because of her, I got a strength and be able to do my SUA interview.

Well, it's not because of her, but because of the Holy Spirit helping us through Lauren :)

Our after choir group is amazing! I love listening to what they are talking about and what's in their minds (since I am always the most silence kiddo in that group :p). And one day, we talked about Heaven. How great it's gonna be, how beautiful it's gonna be, how lovely the people are, we can live forever with God, how there's no sadness, hatred, pain, and all of earthly things, but love, peace, smiles, tears of happiness (or maybe no tears)!

I believe that my God, our God is AWESOME! He loves us so much till He gave His only son and died on the cross. And He always gives us a wonderful plan, not a disaster one! I just can't wait to hang out with Him. I thought it's gonna be so cool!

And Lauren is going to a missionary at Rome, Italy for a year. She has to go back home, Lincoln, NE to raise money. She left today after our choir concert (last night). So, that's our last concert's picture with Lauren. It's so sad when I think back our unforgettable memories, but on the other hand, I'm so glad that she gets that opportunity to share gospels with college students at Rome. She's such a blessing in my life :) I thank God I met her! *tears* I will miss singing with her :'(

I love you, Lauren! We love you! You are amazing and I believe that He never let you alone!

Comments

Popular Posts