My Awful and Awesome Day!

Everybody knows I hate physic (maybe not everybody, but most of you all! :p)

So today I had a physic lab exam, the one and the only one that I don't wanna deal with. I was going to look through the previous labs and stuff, but it didn't happen because I thought it's gonna be fine since I went to all of the labs. However, it turned out like a hell!

I came there and my friend said that we should have had the hand-written notes of what we were going to do. Shutts! Where is that coming from? Arrrg, I started hating myself!

Honestly, I didn't know what I should do for the first time. I was making up what it should be done and *buzz* I thought I blew up my circuit. Arrrg! I asked my TA and tried to explain to him and he said he couldn't help me at all. O, thanks! *crying inside my heart*

For the next 30 minutes, I didn't know what I was doing. So, it was 20 mins left and I finally found 2 things! YAY! I kept doing it and praying with a little hope. At least two was found! =)

And the rest of them, sadness but true, I picked 'em. And I promised myself not going to say anything to my friends and going home. But, it ended up with ENJOYING THE SUNSHINE AT DOWNTOWN! haha :D

My friend and I decided (well, it's pretty much I who decided and HE who wanted to relax and got off of school works :p) to go to coffeeshop and walk around downtown. Let's call my friend Mr. Forgetful because he is! :p (he said so) The funniest thing was he had his old glasses on which was the one that doesn't have one side a.k.a. sideless, haha :p He didn't wanna wear his contacts because they hate his eyes, haha :p (that's what he said)

We ended up having lunch at sushi restaurant and he paid (kyaaa, thanks!). Then, I bought him coffee, haha :D We both have this little thing called undecideful which is annoying, arrg! O well, I know we can get through it and become decideful people! :p (I don't even know if those words exist :p)

So, even though I had a really awful day, I also had an awesome day! Thanks, Mr. Forgetful! (and everybody!)

p.s. I think he figured out how crazy I am and probably not wanting to hang out with me anymore, muahahahaha :D

Comments

Popular Posts