Colorado Springs' Trip in 6 hours!


My list for tonight:
  1. [v] Laundry!
  2. [v] Changing bed sheet!
  3. [ ] Packing!
  4. [ ] wishing to meet him =.='
I haven't started packing yet and my trip is 5 hours from now! =( I'm kind of excited of my trip to Colorado Springs, but I'm sad because my bestie isn't going with me and I'm not gonna see somebody for a whole week. He's so happy not seeing me for a while, that broke my heart! =( I know he's just kidding, but really?! Are you really "just kidding" me? I don't do kidding!

Fiuh! -.-'

Well, that's a little of brokenness in midnight after getting his text. Oh, boy!
By the way, there's a new TV series called GLEE! =) I saw its commercial during American Idol Finale on Wed and I wasn't really aware of it, but it's quite eye-catching me.

Cory Monteith, "Glee"

The next day, while I was exploring Youtube, I found its semi-acapella song "Don't Stop Believing" by Glee.




FYI, that's another story behind that song, that's why I was curious to watch that video. And from the beginning it starts 'till the end, my mouth was widely and surprisingly open! They are soooo good!!!! OMG! After that, I watched the whole first episode of it at FOX.com.

"Glee" is an hour drama, a little bit of musical with Top-40 kinda songs. One of the actresses, Lea Michelle looks like Idina Menzel who is one of my bestie's fave musical singers. And of course, the most dreamy guy for the ladies, Cory Monteith, plays as a HS quarterback and the most important thing (for me!), he can sing!! They will start it this Fall, which is on September :) OMG, I couldn't wait longer! I'm sooooo excited for this series, hope it'll stay longer, not only for one season.

Even though he doesn't, I will still miss "anak kecil"!

Comments

Popular Posts