I will see you again, Auntie! :')
A Time for Everything (Eccl 3 : 1-2)1 For everything there is a season,
a time for every activity under heaven.
2 A time to be born and a time to die.
A time to plant and a time to harvest.
Friday, July 17, 2009
My mom messaged me at Facebook that my Aunt got stroke and stayed-in in the hospital at Malang.
Saturday, July 18, 2009
My dad called me twice while I was watching musical at KC Starlight. I did not talked much with him, but he told me he was in Malang.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
My mom messaged me again that my Aunt passed away. Grief, that I was afraid it'd haunted me, came and I had teary eyes.
My aunt passed away last night at 6.10 PM (it's 6.10 AM at Jakarta, Indonesia). There are so many good ol' memories because I knew her since I was a little baby. She is one of our extended family, from my mom's side. Her father-in-law is my grandpa's older brother.
A good memory of her is she loves cooking. I love everything she cooked, especially Javanese Chicken Noodle, called Cwi-Mie. I love her laugh; she's always cheerful and happy with her joyful smile.
I miss her so much and I'll always remember her in my heart. Always.
I will see you again, Bude Kunce! At His beautiful place. I love you!

p.s. I always avoid saying "Goodbye"

Comments
Post a Comment
TADA!