Thermo and Pasta!

I have big exam on Wednesday and I'm not ready yet.

And I hate that class!
I have a terrible schedule for this semester, and ended up with hard classes. Well, they are junior classes, what else can I expect from 'em? Two of them are really hard: Thermo and PChem. And in two days, I will have my first Thermo exam. Life is BEAUTIFUL, isn't it? ha-ha!

I always do not understand what my prof talks about in that class, and always have my homework done with A LOT of help from my friends. How could I do well in the exam then? I have no idea. Let's see!

And... TA DA! I just made my first pasta dish ever in my life! The recipe is from food network. It is called: Chicken Piccata with Pasta and Mushroom. It is a lil' sour 'cos of the capers and lemon juice, but still tastes yummy! Ah, feels good! And I smile :)

Comments

Popular Posts