New phone!!!!
After suffering from my old broken phone finally I proudly announce that...
I HAVE IPHONE 3GS 16 GB WHITE!!!!!! :)
And now, I'm going to give it a name, still thinking what's the best name for it...

And yes, now I named my phone. Since it is white, so it's a girl. I named it IPO (ee-poh). It is a Hawaiian girl name, meaning sweetheart or beloved. I love it cos it starts with "i" and it sounds lie iPhone. Hehe :p

I HAVE IPHONE 3GS 16 GB WHITE!!!!!! :)
And now, I'm going to give it a name, still thinking what's the best name for it...

And yes, now I named my phone. Since it is white, so it's a girl. I named it IPO (ee-poh). It is a Hawaiian girl name, meaning sweetheart or beloved. I love it cos it starts with "i" and it sounds lie iPhone. Hehe :p


Comments
Post a Comment
TADA!