Smiley Moon!


I just crossed the street at Downtown tonight. And beside me (from another side of the road) was three people, 2 guys and one girl.
Stranger (S) : "Hi, Miss! You miss something!"
Me (M): (looking at my back and around)
S: (pulling out a piece of cardboard)
M: (thinking) 'Ah, another homeless!'
S: "You miss to smile!"
(The cardboard said: SMILE!)
M: (smiling and looking off that guy)

I have to stop thinking negatively toward others. For instance, yesterday, I was so positive that my friend, B, was not gonna reply my text, and he did reply my text. And today, with that stranger. I thought he was going to ask me for money, but he asked me to SMILE! :)


And I realized how my life is going to be without smile. It's EMPTY! Ah, I really thank that stranger to bring my smile back! :)



If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through for you
And last night, something amazing happened! There was a full moon and it was BEAUTIFUL! It's just that little thing we could be thankful for in our life :)

Thank God for my life!

Comments

Popular Posts