Halloweeny 2009
Happy Halloween!!After going through a really hard week, finally it's weekend! I am so thankful that I got days off to sleep and one more excited news: It's daylight saving time! So, I get an hour more to sleep, yay! :)
And it's Halloween! Despite my disappointment of canceling my plan to go to Halloween party on Thursday, I had a good time celebrating Halloween this year. I went to International Friends' Halloween Party on Friday and went trick-or-treat at downtown with Kaia today :p
I was a basketball fan for International Friends' Party and Vina was a cat. Oh, and that was the first time I saw Youngsun, Ly and Lisa's baby boy :) He's so cute and he dressed up as a pea pod while their parents were the farmers :p
That was Vina's first time craving pumpkin. She's been here for more than 5 years (I guess) and never craved pumpkin before! And we made Zumba logo for our pumpkin :p
And on Saturday, I dressed up like an Indian Girl. It was pretty easy costume 'cos I did not have to buy it. The top is from my mom and hmm, okay, I bought the hairband with feather, but they were pretty cheap though! :)
Vina dressed up like Blair Waldorf from "Gossip Girls," but people thought she was one of the manga character! Haha :D She said, "sigh...my first and last effort to look non-Asian makes me look even more Asian" :D :D :D
Ah, what a night!








Comments
Post a Comment
TADA!