Saturday: Potluck and Avatar!
It's a story about people who moved to another planet, that is like the earth, but has poisoning oxygen, so they have to have oxygen mask. They are split up between scientists, who want to learn the Pandora (the planet) people, which is the avatar (blue people), and military or warriors, who want to destroy Pandora and own it.
The scientists matched up and bond together their DNA with Avatar's. It's so cool! Then... you need to watch it by yourself if you want to know the rest! :) But, it was pretty good, you are not going to regret it! I paid $14ish, it's 3D and IMAX! So, it's worth!
And on Saturday, we had Indonesian Potluck. It was successfully done (even though I was late almost an hour, just because I woke up late). There were so many people came and made me happy :)
The food was amazing! I cooked spicy egg and it was really spicy, wow! I think I just put a lot of chillies in it. Duh? And... there were two babies and they were and are adorable! They are Kirana and Audie. Cuteness, cuteness... in the air!




Comments
Post a Comment
TADA!