Fall ...
My first blog in 2010!
Surprise, surprise! I did not make any resolutions for this year, but I made Commitment. This New Year was so different than any other New Year's Eve I had. I celebrated at St. Louis in Urbana Conference. It was quite amazing! Honestly, I was not ready for the life changing that I had to face. But now, I am, with His Power, ready to go through my messy life.
This is the story of my messy life...
For some of you who knew me that well, I had a really hard time last semester. It was the worst semester I had EVER! Be honest, I got the lowest GPA I've ever had! It made me have to take all of the same courses next Fall. I did not check my grade because I knew I did horrible and I embarrassed myself. Finally, the day before the school started, I checked and I almost cried. I could not believe that I was such a bad and dumb student like that in School of Engineering KU. It made me thinking: is it the right pathway? Did I choose the right one?
Yes, I was down for a while until I realized that it is not the end of the world if you got the worst GPA. Right, it was horrible, but, like most people said, life must go on. So, I went back to my core value: God has something wonderful in the future. But God, is it still my right pathway?
Then, at Urbana, I made a commitment that I recommit myself to Him and would do cultural across ministry for Him. It is HARD! And another one (if I can make it), I want to read the whole bible for a year. It is such a dreamy commitment and promise ever, but I believe He would not let me down and cry every single time just because of my awful life. He will help me get through this. I know I had to face the consequences of getting horrible GPA, but I have to go on, and do better. My goal for this semester: I get 3.5 -4.0 GPA (which I have never got it before).
Surprise, surprise! I did not make any resolutions for this year, but I made Commitment. This New Year was so different than any other New Year's Eve I had. I celebrated at St. Louis in Urbana Conference. It was quite amazing! Honestly, I was not ready for the life changing that I had to face. But now, I am, with His Power, ready to go through my messy life.
This is the story of my messy life...
For some of you who knew me that well, I had a really hard time last semester. It was the worst semester I had EVER! Be honest, I got the lowest GPA I've ever had! It made me have to take all of the same courses next Fall. I did not check my grade because I knew I did horrible and I embarrassed myself. Finally, the day before the school started, I checked and I almost cried. I could not believe that I was such a bad and dumb student like that in School of Engineering KU. It made me thinking: is it the right pathway? Did I choose the right one?
Yes, I was down for a while until I realized that it is not the end of the world if you got the worst GPA. Right, it was horrible, but, like most people said, life must go on. So, I went back to my core value: God has something wonderful in the future. But God, is it still my right pathway?
Then, at Urbana, I made a commitment that I recommit myself to Him and would do cultural across ministry for Him. It is HARD! And another one (if I can make it), I want to read the whole bible for a year. It is such a dreamy commitment and promise ever, but I believe He would not let me down and cry every single time just because of my awful life. He will help me get through this. I know I had to face the consequences of getting horrible GPA, but I have to go on, and do better. My goal for this semester: I get 3.5 -4.0 GPA (which I have never got it before).
In Christ alone my hope is foundNext: my time at Urbana Conference 2009.
He is my light my strength my song

Comments
Post a Comment
TADA!