Goodbye, iPo!

God is amazing!

Bad news: my iPhone is gone! It's lost and stolen by someone. It was my fault because I left it on the grocery cart *dumb, Ester! But, I wasn't that sad. Well, okay, I was sad, but it wasn't like I was crying or totally upset about it.

Despite I lost iPo, I am so thankful that I have wonderful friends who are beside me and help me while I need it. Yes, God is just that awesome and He is with me through my friends.

I am thankful for Mbak Marina: she drove us to Legends and Oriental market. She called her brother to help me suspended my phone number.

I am thankful for Vina: she wasn't going to the Cave because she helped me in preparing Zumba at the night I lost my phone and I was overwhelmed with what happened at that night.

I am thankful for Aubrey: she didn't judge me like other people about me losing my phone, but she encouraged and cheered me up!

I apologized to everyone whom I bothered during that night. I really stressed out, but you made my life easier. Thank you thank you thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts