He is a good God!
This morning, I was so stressed out because I hadn't finished my homework which was due this afternoon. I stayed til 5am and was really tired.
And then, I was waiting for my friend at the Engineering building, sitting on the bench. I put my head down on my lap and cried a little, asking God why my life is such a mess. All of sudden, this man was in front of me and looked at me asking, "Hey, how are you?" He is one of the janitors who work at Engineering building. We met not pretty often, but I remember his face. Our conversation began after he asked me how I was.
Him (H): Hey, how are you?
Me (M): good (smile) and you?
H: good. Are you okay? You look tired.
M: Ya, I am really tired (smile).
H: Ya, take a rest and hang on there!
M: Oh, thank you. Thank you so much!
H: Ya, have a good day!
M: You too! (smile)
God just showed me how care He is and still encourage me to keep standing still for Him in any situations.
Oh and one more story. Last night, while I was doing my homework, I had no idea even how to start it. Then, I asked God if He could help me. All of sudden, my friend, Tyler came and helped me with the homework without me asking him. Oh, God, you are just so AWESOME! I am just so thankful and glad that I have You in my life!
And then, I was waiting for my friend at the Engineering building, sitting on the bench. I put my head down on my lap and cried a little, asking God why my life is such a mess. All of sudden, this man was in front of me and looked at me asking, "Hey, how are you?" He is one of the janitors who work at Engineering building. We met not pretty often, but I remember his face. Our conversation began after he asked me how I was.
Him (H): Hey, how are you?
Me (M): good (smile) and you?
H: good. Are you okay? You look tired.
M: Ya, I am really tired (smile).
H: Ya, take a rest and hang on there!
M: Oh, thank you. Thank you so much!
H: Ya, have a good day!
M: You too! (smile)
God just showed me how care He is and still encourage me to keep standing still for Him in any situations.
Oh and one more story. Last night, while I was doing my homework, I had no idea even how to start it. Then, I asked God if He could help me. All of sudden, my friend, Tyler came and helped me with the homework without me asking him. Oh, God, you are just so AWESOME! I am just so thankful and glad that I have You in my life!

great story, sis. Praise the Lord. Love you.
ReplyDelete