Monday, May the 16th!
Erik and I have been dating for a year!
We didn't do much celebration due to finals. Both of us had finals during the day and I taught a class at night. So, we decided to just have dinner at a fancy restaurant where we never been to. It's called 715 Restaurant. We had our reservation at 8:45pm meaning that I needed to get ready for ~20minutes since I got done teaching at 8.
Both of us dressed up and wore "batik". I love my batik dress 'cos it is the dress he picked and bought when we went to Indonesia :) We didn't know what to order, so we just randomly picked any food, which turned out... that they were pretty delish! He got spaghetti with spicy sausage and I got rabbit ravioli. That was not my first choice though, but since I needed to try something new, I just picked that one. It's actually pretty good. The taste reminded me with a famous chicken noodle back home. So goodddd!
It was a good and nice dinner. And he also gave me a pair of orchid earrings with my birthstone on it. I didn't give him anything :( That's sad, but he told me that he didn't need anything.
Our one-year journey has had ups and downs. The first thing I remembered was he did not want to say "I love you" for the first couple months because those three words were crucial words that were only said when you really meant it, which is... true. We also had made each other upset because of our different thoughts and personality. However, we enjoyed hanging out together, cooking, singing, doing crazy things, eating, listening to the music, etc.
I just love being with him and he always encourages me in everything I do. Sometimes, I don't believe on myself, but he is the one who supports me and reminds me that I am able to do it. He helps me a lot in things that I can not do it by myself. I am just so thankful for him in my life!
Thank God for Erik :)
We didn't do much celebration due to finals. Both of us had finals during the day and I taught a class at night. So, we decided to just have dinner at a fancy restaurant where we never been to. It's called 715 Restaurant. We had our reservation at 8:45pm meaning that I needed to get ready for ~20minutes since I got done teaching at 8.
Both of us dressed up and wore "batik". I love my batik dress 'cos it is the dress he picked and bought when we went to Indonesia :) We didn't know what to order, so we just randomly picked any food, which turned out... that they were pretty delish! He got spaghetti with spicy sausage and I got rabbit ravioli. That was not my first choice though, but since I needed to try something new, I just picked that one. It's actually pretty good. The taste reminded me with a famous chicken noodle back home. So goodddd!
My half rabbit ravioli
It was a good and nice dinner. And he also gave me a pair of orchid earrings with my birthstone on it. I didn't give him anything :( That's sad, but he told me that he didn't need anything.
Our one-year journey has had ups and downs. The first thing I remembered was he did not want to say "I love you" for the first couple months because those three words were crucial words that were only said when you really meant it, which is... true. We also had made each other upset because of our different thoughts and personality. However, we enjoyed hanging out together, cooking, singing, doing crazy things, eating, listening to the music, etc.
I just love being with him and he always encourages me in everything I do. Sometimes, I don't believe on myself, but he is the one who supports me and reminds me that I am able to do it. He helps me a lot in things that I can not do it by myself. I am just so thankful for him in my life!
Thank God for Erik :)



Comments
Post a Comment
TADA!