Our Love Story

My summer classes are done! So far, I got my lab grade back, but not my Western Civilization 1 yet. I really hope I got a good grade on that class :) I had a really good teacher and she helped me a lot in understanding the tough materials. And, she's my friend's friend. What a small world! :)

Last night, Erik and I went to Kansas City for our dance lesson. We picked Argentine Tango with a hope that it would be an interesting dance to learn. However, the instructor kept talking for like 40 minutes and we just learned our basic tango for about 5 minutes and that's it -.-" I guess that's because I just got 1 private dance class. Mannnn, they are quite pricey! :p Overall, it was a good experience and I really need to get a pair of ballroom dancing shoes :)

Then, we met Erik's sister and hung out for couple hours to catch up what's been going on lately. It was a good time, except my upset tummy and headache. I didn't know what's wrong with my body, I guess it was because I pushed myself while doing a BP video and I didn't really eat anything. On the way back from KC, Erik and I talked about our love story, how we met, and how we ended up together until now :)

It was a fun one and I always love it when we looked back again on those days. How I was so impressed of his music skill and his thirst of God. And how he was super serious about things, especially his life, and we misunderstood each other before we started in a relationship. Well, the misunderstanding part sometimes still keeps coming, but we try to explain each other and understand more what's going on. I'm just so thankful for my baby :)

E
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Comments

Popular Posts