Happy Indonesian Blogger Day!
(Oct 27th, 2011) Happy Indonesian Blog Day, everyone! In order to celebrate it, I finally decided to write a new post during my break time from school work :)
My semester goes well, so far. My burden always feels light a little bit after I finished my laboratory report, haha :D
I finally already registered for graduation this December! I am super psyched about it! My parents are planning to come, as well. What exciting the most is that I am going to celebrate my birthday before my graduation ceremony! It is a day before my graduation :) And it is going to be a celebration with my parents because it has been a while that I have not celebrated my birthday with my family! I am super super happy! :)
And now, since I do not know what to write here, I am just going to share one of my favorite songs this week. I listened to it through Pandora radio and it was a really good song with a really good lyric :) Be blessed everyone!
My semester goes well, so far. My burden always feels light a little bit after I finished my laboratory report, haha :D
I finally already registered for graduation this December! I am super psyched about it! My parents are planning to come, as well. What exciting the most is that I am going to celebrate my birthday before my graduation ceremony! It is a day before my graduation :) And it is going to be a celebration with my parents because it has been a while that I have not celebrated my birthday with my family! I am super super happy! :)
And now, since I do not know what to write here, I am just going to share one of my favorite songs this week. I listened to it through Pandora radio and it was a really good song with a really good lyric :) Be blessed everyone!
Blessed - Brett Dennen
I welcome the sun,
the clouds and rain,
the wind that sweeps the sky clean
and lets the sun shine again.
this is the most magnificent life has ever been.
here is heaven and earth
and the brilliant sky in between.
blessed is this life
and I'm gonna celebrate being alive.
blessed is this life
and I'm gonna celebrate being alive
I dwell in the darkness
I let in the light
I sleep in the afternoon
and become the noise in the night
I trespass in temptation
suffered in sacrifice
but I awake each day with a new sunrise


Comments
Post a Comment
TADA!