Hello all!
I have been MIA for a while. I just decided not to write my blog for a while :-) But now, I think it's a good time to start it again!
 |
| The finish line of KC Color Run. Photo by: LPW |
I DID MY FIRST 5K!!! It's called Color Run in Kansas City. I almost did not get to run because the registration was closed because it has already reached the maximum capacity of people for the event. I guess the committee found a bigger place and made it as two-days event, so everyone else could feel the fun! :-)
What they did in Color Run was that you ran 5k and they threw you colors in each kilometer. At the finish line, you threw the color packet that they gave you in the pre-race packet and it was so much FUN!
I finished the race in 39 mins 35 secs, which was not bad, but not a pretty number either :-D At least, I finished it below 45 mins! My next 5k is on the 28th of July. It's a local event to raise money for local garden. So, here! I posted some pictures from the event on Jul 1st. My friend, LPW, took bunch of good pictures using her awesome (and expensive, haha) camera. Enjoy!
 |
| E was showing of his guns before running :-P |
 |
| Me and my costume, a.k.a. my first home-made tutu! |
 |
| The team before running! |
 |
| The team after running! Photo by: LPW |
 |
My Indonesian friends who came to U.S. for summer class.
They got an opportunity to volunteer :-) Photo by: LPW |
 |
| Color Run 2012! Photo by: LPW |
 |
| Showing off my tat! ;-) Photo by: LPW |
P.S. my camera is dead now :-(
Comments
Post a Comment
TADA!