My Strength comes from Him

He never let us down, right?
As I wrote before, I've been worry a lot during this week: my HW, my exam, Price is Right, my SUA Application, interview, life, ... everything! However, in the middle of my business, He still lead me on His way so that I wouldn't be discouraged.
Now, I want to share where my strength camefrom in dealing with this crazy weekend. It's from my friend's, Lauren K., message during CRU meeting on last Thursday and (of course) International Friends on Friday, 3 days ago.
Lauren talked about "Paul's final words to Timothy." And suddenly I asked myself, "Why's everything dealing with FINAL WORDS?" because my church started a new series called: "Final words of Christ." Back to the topic, these are the main points of what Paul asked Timothy and encouraged him:
- Paul gives thanks to God for Timothy (2 Tim 1:2-3): [NIV] / [Indonesian]
- Be courageous (2 Tim 1:6-7): [NIV] / [Indonesian]
- Be strong and pass on what you learned to others (2 Tim 2:1-2): [NIV] / [Indonesian]
- Be prepared for the difficult times (2 Tim 4:3-5): [NIV] / [Indonesian]
- Preach the Words! (2 Tim 4:1-2): [NIV] / [Indonesian]
- Be who God created you to be (1 Cor 12:4-11): [NIV] / [Indonesian]
- Walk by faith (Heb 11:6): [NIV] / [Indonesian]
- Live a life of love for others (Eph 5:2): [NIV] / [Indonesian]
- Love Jesus! (Matt 22: 37-38): [NIV] / [Indonesian]

Comments
Post a Comment
TADA!